DEPUTY NETWORK DIRECTOR
AGS WESTERN EUROPE
With 4 243 employees across 141 locations in 94 countries, AGS is the leading French group with an international presence in the removals and relocations industry.
Complete client satisfaction is an essential goal underlying the activities of AGS. A key role player in the relocation of company executives, diplomats, members of international organisations and from the private sector, our strength lies in our strong knowledge of the market, our discipline, our client orientation and in our availability. The prosperity of the group is a result of our know-how and the professionalism of our employees.
We are currently recruiting a Deputy Network Director to be based in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands.
Reporting to the Network Director for Europe, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assess and monitor the ongoing financial state of subsidiaries in region, participate in the establishment of Annual Budgets and follow up on variations and assist in the production of management and audit accounts
- Assist in identifying interventions to increase and improve upon the general profitability of the region
- Monitor budgetary constraints and the assets of the company to the maximum benefit of the shareholders, inclusive of cash management, control of capital assets and credit interests with trading partners
- Produce market research on any aspect of the business as requested by the Network Director
- Frequently travel (between 50 – 70% of the time) within the region to offer training, to carry out audits (operational as well as financial) and provide feedback to the Network Director on anomalies to be corrected, ensuring the smooth operation of the subsidiaries in the region
- Facilitate effective communication and relationship by forming the link between the Group Directors and the subsidiaries
Experience: Between 5 – 10 years’ experience in a hands-on Sales and Operational position
Languages: Fluency in English and Dutch. Fluency in a third Western Europe language will be an advantage
Skills: Constructing, implementing and directing business plans to achieve strong revenue growth; Motivating at a senior level to ensure the successful implementation of agreed group policies and procedures; Proactivity, pragmatism, resilience and the ability to work autonomously
Uncompromisingly dedicated to absolute client-satisfaction, the position will include working long and irregular hours.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. All statutory employment entitlements in the Netherlands will apply to this position.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in pursuing this exciting opportunity, you are requested to submit your up to date CV and Letter of Motivation (including your salary expectation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
General Recruitment Terms
Although we appreciate all applications, we can only correspond with short listed candidates. Should you not have received feedback on your application within four weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful. AGS reserves the right to withdraw any advertised vacancies at any time and at its own discretion, as well as the right to not make a placement. Unsolicited submissions from recruitment agents will not be considered. The interviewing and appointment process will take place in accordance with the AGS Group’s policies and procedures and may involve several steps.
By submitting your application, you agree and consent to the processing, administration and archiving of your personal data contained in your CV and other application documents, in accordance with the relevant legislation (as may be amended) for the purposes of registration and recruitment of candidates.
AGS strongly promotes diversity in our workforce and applications from all sectors of society are encouraged. However, as an inherent requirement of the position, the successful candidate must have the right to live and work in the European Union.