Alphen a/d Rijn, Netherlands · Start: February or March 2019 · Duration: 6 months
Looking for an internship with a lot of responsibility? Would you like to work for international customers, learn skills and have an impact?
Who we are?
Noble Mobility successfully moves people, corporates, art, and objects around the world! We stand for: Moving completely carefree. All over the world. The five partners of Noble Mobility (GRS, KHZ, De Gruijter, Passies, XLPack) each form a leading company in their sector and together we are active worldwide. We are part of Mobilitas Group, so we are one the leading companies in moving around the world. We are looking for interns to join the KHZ team and the Royal De Gruijter team.
Who are we looking for?
A go getter English speaking intern, who is willing to learn and contribute! The main idea of this role is to join our team of move coordinators and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our customers! Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on our business and can make a difference in our service for our customers.
Your main tasks:
You will be trained to support the move coordinators and learn about administration, international regulations, how to monitor various processes and customer care. For example you will:
- collect and benchmark rates from worldwide providers.
- build relationships with both internal and external providers.
- be vetting client documentation for customs clearance (both export and import).
- check and approve invoices received from above mentioned partners.
- send instructions (operational and financial) to providers.
- process and administer move documents
- arrange for sea, air and road freight bookings
- work together with our move coordinators to ensure that a move is handled successfully by keeping them informed of the status of the move.
- Attention for you: we think it is important you will learn and develop your skills. We work in a dynamic, changing business. You will have the opportunity to develop your management, hospitality and business communication skills. Moreover, you learn about various logistical and planning aspects as moving can be a complex process.
- Play hard work hard: we work hard and also like to have fun together.
- Internship allowance depends on college degree and your availability.
- Depending on performance, you will get the chance to take on extra and/or you get the chance to stay after your internship.
Who you are:
- You speak English on an average to above-average level. Dutch language is an advantage.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of: hospitality, facility services, logistics, supply chain, business, management, or a related study.
- You are eager to learn, thorough and proactive. Preferably, you are analytical so you understand that one change in a process can have various consequences.
- You are able to start your internship in February or March for at least 6 months and you are available during July and August.
Want to apply for this internship?
Send your resume and short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want more information, you can call HR: 0172-449981. We look forward to receive your application!